Fictitious Cashier's Checks: Fictitious Cashier's Checks of Simmons Very First Nationwide Bank, Pine Bluff, Arkansas
Ceos of most National Banks; All State Banking Authorities; Chairman, Board of Governors regarding the Federal Reserve System; Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; Director, workplace of Thrift Supervision; Conference of State Bank Supervisors; Deputy Comptrollers (districts); Assistant Deputy Comptrollers; District Counsel; and all sorts of Examining Personnel
The above-named bank has stated that fictitious cashier's checks granted in the financial institution's title but with the routing wide range of Citibank, 022000868 are increasingly being presented for re re re payment nationwide regarding the different online purchase or overpayment schemes.
These things are fictitious, as Simmons First nationwide Bank will not issue cashier's checks. Checks delivered to date were made payable in varying quantities from $2,000 to $180,000 and may also add a bank number that is identifying the MICR type of 565501 or 565602. Because of feasible variants in features of this bank's formal products and frauds, it is strongly recommended that officials of Simmons First nationwide Bank be contacted to validate authenticity of any associated with bank's formal products, if gotten from an unknown or source that is questionable.
A number of the instruments that are fictitious being distributed as re re re payment for properties rented through the online. The victim that is potential be given a fake sign in re re re re payment of a offer promoted online; nevertheless, the amount of the check is likely to be for a better quantity compared to agreed-upon cost. The prospective target is instructed to cash the check at their bank and wire the difference out from the nation. Other fictitious checks are being distributed as re re payment for big buck things bought through the online. These deals are focusing on businesses such as for instance big gear and vehicle dealers.
For extra and to confirm the authenticity of Simmons First nationwide Bank's formal products, please contact Lulu Mitchell, Vice President, Branch management, 501 principal Street, Pine Bluff, AR 71601, by telephone at (870) 541-1191, by fax at (870) 850-1154, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customers whom get fake or fictitious things and connected material should file complaints with all the after agencies, as appropriate:
- U.S. Department regarding the Treasury, workplace of Inspector General (OIG): by phone at (800) 359-3898 or by going to the OIG internet site.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC): by phone at (877) FTC-HELP or, for filing a issue electronically, through the FTC's internet site.
- Nationwide Consumers League (NCL): by phone at (202) 835-3323 or by e-mail. To register a fraudulence problem, go to the NCL fraudulence web site.
- Bbb (Better Business Bureau): The Better Business Bureau system acts areas throughout Canada, Puerto Rico, in addition to usa and may be the market frontrunner in advancing trust between organizations and customers. The website provides email address for neighborhood BBBs, objective reports on a lot more than 2 million companies, customer scam alerts, and recommendations on a wide array of topics which help customers find trustworthy organizations and then make purchasing that is wise.
- Federal Bureau of research Web Crime Complaint Center (to report frauds which could have originated through the internet).
- The U.S. Postal Inspection Service by telephone at (888) 877-7644; by mail at U.S. Postal Inspection Service, Office of Inspector General, Operations Support Group, 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1250, Chicago, IL 60606-6100; or via the online complaint form if correspondence is received via the U.S https://titleloansusa.info/payday-loans-nd/. Postal Service, contact.
More information concerning this matter that needs to be delivered to the eye associated with working office of the Comptroller regarding the Currency (OCC) might be forwarded to
Workplace regarding the Comptroller associated with Currency Special Supervision Division 400 7th St. SW, Suite 3E-218; MS 8E-12 Washington, DC 20219 Phone: (202) 649-6450 Fax: (571) 293-4925 www.occ.gov email@example.com
For more information regarding other kinds of monetary fraudulence, please go to the OCC's anti-fraud resources page.
Richard C. Stearns Director for Enforcement & Compliance